JAMES S. LAZAR, Esq.
James Lazar has practiced law for over 25 years in Placer County. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree at the University of California, Santa Barbara and earned his Juris Doctorate in 1976 from Loyola University of Los Angeles. In addition to membership in the California Bar he is admitted to the United States District Court. Mr. Lazar is a Certified Family Law Specialist and obtained his Certification from the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization in 1995.
- Bachelor of Arts from the University of California, Santa Barbara, 1972
- Juris Doctorate from Loyola University of Los Angeles, 1976
- Admitted to the California State Bar, 1976
- Certified Family Law Specialist, State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
- Past President of the Placer County Bar Association
- Co-Founder and Past Chairman of the Family Law Section of the Placer County Bar Association
- Member of the State Bar of California
- Member of the Placer County Bar Association
- Member of the Nevada County Bar Association
- Member of the Association of Certified Family Law Specialists
- Member of the Sacramento Collaborative Practice Group
- Member of the Board of Trustees, Placer County Law Library
For A Consultation Call (530) 823-1303 Today.