In most cases Dissolution of Registered Domestic Partnerships (RDP) that are registered with the California Secretary of State must be terminated by a dissolution action in family court.

Placer County Domestic PartnershipsIn some limited instances the domestic partnership can be terminated by application to the Secretary of State’s office. In cases in which registered domestic partners later have been married, both the marriage and the RDP can be terminated by a court in a Dissolution of Marriage. Learn more about your rights concerning termination of your domestic partnership by having a consultation with our office.

For A Consultation Call (530) 823-1303 Today.
Back Top

newspaper templates - theme rewards